Sunday 8 June 2008

Spring 2007.

When spring started to fool around outside I could not start work on the car! The roof of the house had to be fixed. New tiles and some new wood were needed to fix an old leak and thereafter work started to interfere with more important things (the car!!).

I had planned for 6 week holiday during which I got some time to work on the car. It was not the best of summers a lot of rain but with the garage door open I managed well even when it rained.


This summer I managed to get the car to stand on its own (newly refurbished) wheels. New tires where ordered. The tire company wondered what kind of trolley I was going to fit those 145-80/13 tires on. They where politely informed of the cars make and model!!

The rear axel where cleaned, painted and bolted on the car. The local blacksmith fixed one of the link rods to the handbrake, because it was to long.

No comments: