Friday 6 June 2008

The Beginning, part 2

Next day arrived, later than normal!? I managed to get to work where The Main Question was, was the nights offer still valid?
YES, it was!!

Time to start A Planning Process.
Step one; get to the cars location and make a first inspection. But with Christmas looming it had to be done fast, so 16 Dec in the year of 2005, a reluctant door was opened to reveal everything, well almost everything.

Nothing had been done to the car the last 20 years so it was covered with dust and an unsorted pile of parts and unidentified stuff. After some “undusting” what reappeared looked good so planning for transportation to my home started.

Before the transport of the car home could be arranged I visited our capital Stockholm where I managed to get some literature on the MG Midget. At least I could try to understand what it was I have tried to undertake.
I also started to check on the internet to get whatever information available. I t was a lot! Forums, e-bay, companies, clubs and so on.

Anyhow, good friends and the calendar where checked out for a time to collect the car. A trailer for the car was booked the 8th of April 2006.

No comments: