Wednesday 14 December 2011

Wiper Motor

When I started to check that everything electric really worked I found some unexpected things. Turning on the wipers and the wiper motor started but the wipers did not move!

That was unexpected because the motor was new (NOS) and I had just taken it out of its package and installed it.

I started to check and when I unscrewed the top of the motor I saw why it did not work. The complete package to make the wipers move was missing, the motor was just....a motor!

Luckily one of my connections had the missing parts and after a few days a package arrived from Holland and after everything was installed it worked........almost worked......


The empty motor…..

It turned out that the wipers went the wrong way. They where setup for a RHD car.  Hopefully it can be fixed by rewiring the electric connects.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is really cool! I found here alot of information that I was looking for. I am really happy to be a part of This site!