Friday 15 March 2013

Work done during the summer

 
Now I was able to drive the car but that did not mean that my work was over.  I have no weather protection at all. I have a tonneau, soft top and a hard top but none of them were ready to go onto the car.

A decision was taken to fix the tonneau first.
There were no fasteners at the front so I had to measure and drill so I could mount the pegs.
 
 
Next step was to fix the tonneau so everything fitted lenght- and sidewise, one problem was to get the cuts for the door to fit properly.


I was helped in my work by our cat TLC, Tender Loving Cat (called Elsie (LC)) when it comes to check the inside looks.
 
I am happy with the result, at least I now have a basic protection against rain and bad weather even if it is only when the car is parked.

No comments: