Tuesday 17 June 2008

Clutch

At last spring arrived in earnest in the year of 2008 and with it The Nossebro Autojumble. One of springs highlights!

My daily drive took me to the market early in the Saturday morning. A gray morning, ideal for an Autojumble. I had made my self a list of needed parts but did not expect any major success.
When I arrived there was already a crowd. After I’ve done half of all stalls, nothing. Well actually I had found one thing, a driver’s instruction booklet but considering it to expensive I opted to wait for this detail.

Then it happens, I saw a English flag on one of the stalls. I considered that as a god sign. What did I find, a complete clutch, new and to a very god price.

After this I now have all the parts I need to refurbish the engine, clutch and gearbox.
Now the goal is set to get this into the car this year.

So the day had been a Very Successful Day. Even the weather had changed to a warm and sunny spring day.

No comments: