Tuesday 15 November 2011

Interior Trim

After I got my instrument panel and the steering wheel in place I started work on my interior trim. I had the old door pocket panels and I used them as a template and manufactured a new pair.
This is before and after;


I brought home a Dynamo during one of my visits to England. This was one missing part that is difficult to find in Sweden. From the same guy I also got the templates for all the different interior panels. Back home I got some fiberboard used in boats (masonite) and manufactured my panels.

A local fabric store had the material to cover the panels. With use of time and contact adhesives it was fairly simple to create them. I am pleased with the result.
I hope they fit!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi

Do you have the name of the company in England where you got the templates please

Svempa said...

Hi Robert, I did not get the templates from a company; they were given to me by a friend.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the reply, I will have to try and make templates without anything to copy!!