Sunday 8 June 2008

Inventory and more stuff

At the same time as I was doing an inventory, sorting and putting everything on shelves and in boxes I tried to clean up and refurbish different parts.

I also received a good offer from MOSS saying that if you shopped for more than 150£ freight was free. I had already identified a lot of missing parts so there were no problems to fill an order sheet. I prioritised the parts belonging to the brakes, rear end and steering because I had decided to start with that.

My thought was to get the car standing on it own wheels as soon as possibly. One week later I received a box with a lot of nice shiny new bits.

I took out the steering column, cleaned and painted it installed new bushes. I was pleased with the result. Look at the picture and se of you agree.

More parts was cleaned up and painted and put on the shelves so I could just take them down and put them on the car. Everything took time and most of the work was done during the summer holiday 2006. I also bought a new petrol tank from England, I found an other company on the Internet, Sussex Classic Cars.

No comments: