Sunday 8 June 2008

Winter work

In December I and my wife decided to take a London holiday trip.

We where lucky with the weather cold but sunny. I also got the opportunity to visit MOSS. It became a daytrip where my shopping was part of general shopping and lunch.

We ended up in quite different areas than normal. MOSS used the best part of 1h 30 min to provide me whit the parts I had listed. I also gave myself a gift, a MG fleece sweater.

During the rest of the winter I continued on my inventory and sorting of parts. I had to reorganise my garage so all parts could be stored in a logical way.

During Christmas I began to put the front of the car together and started work on the brake system. Cramped as it is in my garage and cold during wintertime meant than after the left front where fixed I gave up. I continued in the basement with the carburettors.

No comments: